Zoning and Codes Enforcement

Please use the form below to let us know about any zoning complaint to our Office Community Development and Planning, such as junk and/or inoperable vehicles, tall grass/weeds, general debris/garbage, or any other zoning concerns you may have. If you have any questions before completing this form, contact Planning & Zoning Assistant, Andrew Higgins at 513.947.2007.

Junk or Inoperable Vehicles (ORC 505.871):

“Junk motor vehicle” means a motor vehicle that meets all of the following criteria:

  1. Apparently inoperable, whether licensed or unlicensed
  2. Extensively damaged, including, but not limited to, any of the following: missing wheels, tires, engine, or transmission

General Debris/Garbage (ORC 505.87):

Abatement, control or removal of vegetation, garbage, refuse or debris.

High Grass/Weeds:

Complaints may also be filed with the Clermont County Health District.

Township Complaint Form

Please provide the below information on a property that is located within Pierce Township and you feel is in violation of the Pierce Township Zoning Resolutions or Ohio Revised Code. If the location is not listed in the street options below it is not located within Pierce Township. You can use the Clermont County General Mapping to located the correct governing body.

Zoning Complaint Form