Storm Water Management
Pierce Township is dedicated to the protection of our streams and water resources and we encourage our residents to support these efforts. We are part of the Clermont Soil and Water Conservation District Phase II Storm Water Management Program to work regionally to address drainage management and stormwater regulation compliance.
We all have an important role; please minimize your impacts by:
• Removing yard waste and leaves from street gutters and storm drains (see below)
• Directing downspouts to rain barrels or rain gardens
• Bagging pet waste and disposing of waste in the trash
• Washing your car on grass, gravel or at a car wash
• Reporting all pollution and spills appropriately