We are accepting applications for full-time Lateral Entry patrol officers. Interested candidates need to complete a Pierce Township employment application found on our webpage at www.piercetownship.org. See below for qualifications and benefits.
– Be at least 21 years of age at time of appointment.
– Be certified by the Ohio Peace Officers Training Commission (OPOTC) as a police officer at time of appointment.
– Associates Degree preferred but not required.
– Be in good physical condition.
– Have a valid Ohio driver’s license.
– Have at least two (2) years full time Law Enforcement Experience in a similar sized department.
– Salary range between $ 27.06 an hour or ($ 56,303.69 per year) to $ 33.04 an hour or ($ 69,486.78 per year) depending on qualifications.
– Job related equipment provided.
– Uniforms and dry-cleaning provided.
– Retirement Plan (PERS)
– Oral Interview board.
– Chief’s interview.
– Polygraph Examination
– Background investigation.
– Psychological exam.
– Medical Exam.
Return completed applications to:
Pierce Township Police Department
950 Locust Corner Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
Please direct questions to Lt. Bennett at (513) 752-4100