On the Green at Royal Oak
At their Special Meeting held on January 6, 2020, the Board of Trustees reviewed the progress for On the Green at Royal Oak’s “Renovation Improvement Plan” (October 1, 2019). Below, you will find documents provided by staff regarding the update, as well as a description of the next steps agreed to be taken in the process.
- The Board of Trustees, through discussion with the Royal Oak management and legal team agreed upon the following:
- Royal Oak representatives will research and determine the feasibility of contracting with a security service and/or off-duty police officer(s) to serve the Royal Oak facility.
- Royal Oak representatives agreed to research and determine feasibility of performing professional background checks for tenant lease renewals.
- Royal Oak representatives agreed to research and determine the feasibility of installing additional security camera(s) and signage on site.
- March 11, 2020: The Board of Trustees and Royal Oak representatives agreed to discuss the Royal Oak team’s findings and commitment to the above referenced list.
- April 6, 2020: The Board of Trustees will review the progress of the Royal Oak plan implementation and general progress at the complex.