Interments: No Sunday or Holiday Services
All Interments must be in a Water-Resistant Concrete Vault
Pierce Township does not accept debit or credit card payments. They only accept cash, checks and money orders. Please make checks payable to: Pierce Township.
Payment must be received in our office 24 hours prior to interment.
- Interments arrangements must be coordinated through the Pierce Township Administration Office a minimum of thirty-six before interment. Pierce Township Administrative Office phone # is 513.947.2021 and select option #2 to receive a confirmation of interment arrangements.
- The maximum number of interments (traditional or cremains) for one gravesite are as outlined below: (note the size of a single grave is 10’L X 40′ W)
- One (1) full traditional burial; or
- Two (2) cremations on top of an existing traditional burial; or
- Up to three (3) cremations including those interred inside of a monument
- All intentions of placement of cremations on top of an existing traditional burial shall be scheduled with the Pierce Township Administration Officer at least one (1) week ahead of the interment date to allow cemetery personnel to verify there is enough depth available to accommodate the urn vault.
- DUE TO VARYING DEPTHS OF EXISTING TRADITIONAL BURIALS. THE TOWNSHIP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ABLILITY TO BURY ANY URN VAULTS ON TOP OF AN EXISTING TRADITIONAL BURIAL.
- We require a “Burial-Transit-Permit either provided by Funeral Home or Family.
- No interment of any other person than the grave owner or heirs may be made without a Burial Rights Transfer form signed by the owner or heirs provided to the Peirce Township Administrative Office before interment is scheduled.
- Only Township employees or agents under the supervision of the Service Department Director are allowed to dig graves.
- The sprinkling of ashes over the gravesite or cemetery property is not permitted.
- Permanent planting of bushes, flowers, or trees are not permitted on grave lots.
- Planting of flowers must be within 12″ on the grave side of the head stone.
Consider opening graves for male spouses on the right of the female spouse facing East
- Footers for monuments are poured in large groups and takes eight to twelve months depending on the weather and ground to install
- Pierce Township Cemetery does not permit: fences, glass, marble chips, gravel, statues, toys, pin wheels, balloons, shepherd hooks, etc.. On grave lots or monuments.
Opening & Closing for Adult Burials Prices Opening & Closing for Infant Burials Prices Opening & Closing for Cremains/Urns Burials Prices
Weekdays 7:30 to 3:00 $575.00 Weekdays 7:30 to 3:00 $400.00 Weekdays 7:30 to 3:00 $300.00
Saturday 7:30 to 11:00 $700.00 Saturday 7:30 to 11:00 $450.00 Saturday 7:30 to 11:00 $350.00
Saturday 11:00 to 3:00 $800.00 Saturday 11:00 to 3:00 $500.00 Saturday 11:00 to 3:00 $400.00
Interment of Cremains within a monument Price
Tent Price Gazebo/Open Air Chapel Price
Tent is provided by Township ONLY $75.00 Resident Free
Overtime Charges After 3:00 $75.00 per man hour
Note: Disinterment does not include Vault Company or Funeral Home charges.
Adopted: 12/27/18 Effective: 01/01/2019