Pierce Township does not accept debit or credit card payments. We only accept cash, checks and money orders. Please make checks payable to: Pierce Township.
|Above Ground Monuments||Price||Memorial Gardens||Price|
|Note: price includes notary fee, Monuments not to exceed 36″ in height.||Note: Prices include notary fee. Ground level monuments only. Single marker 1′ x 2′ maximum. Double marker 1′ x 4′ maximum.|
To Complete a Destination Form (click on Destination Form) and mail to Pierce Township Administration Office at 950 Locust Corner Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45245 Attn: Cemetery.
|Monument Foundation Charges||Prices|
|Price Per Square Inch min. $200.00||$1.25|
|Flower Vase Set in Concrete||$55.00|
|Veteran Marker & Concrete Vault||Township cost from supplier|
|Removal of any monument||$100.00|
|Burial Rights Transfer (Lot Owners give burial rights only to someone else)||Price|
|Burial Rights Transfer Form||$100.00 per grave|
- The maximum number of interments (traditional or cremains) for one gravesite are as outlined below: (Note the size of a single grave is 10′ L X 40′ W)
- One (1) full traditional burial; or
- Two (2) cremations on top of an existing traditional burial; or
- Up to three (3) cremations including those interred inside a monument
- All intentions of placement of cremations on top of existing traditional burial shall be scheduled with the Pierce Township Administrative Office at least one (1) week ahead of the interment date to allow the cemetery personnel to verify there is enough depth available to accommodate the urn vault.
- DUE TO VARYING DEPTHS OF EXISTING TRADITIONAL BURIALS, THE TOWNSHIP DOES NOT GUARANETTE THE ABILITY TO BURY ANY URN VAULTS ON TOP OF EXISTING TRADITIOAL BURIAL.
Consider opening graves for male spouses on the right of the female spouse facing East
- Footers for monuments are poured in large groups and takes eight to twelve months depending on the weather and ground to install