Meeting Room Request
The Pierce Township Board of Trustees makes available for residents’ use of Township facilities for public purpose meetings throughout the year. This includes Homeowner Associations and community interest groups. We are unable to accommodate personal uses for the meeting spaces.
We only accept meeting request dates/times within ninety (90) days of the requested meeting.
The following procedures and guidelines will outline the rules and regulations regarding the township facility.
Pierce Township residents and/or legally chartered non-profit groups, who primarily service Pierce Township, may reserve the meeting room up to three times a calendar year. The Township Administrator may provide a waiver to the Trustees meeting rule for up to two additional meetings, for a bonafide emergency or other unusual circumstances.
- Commercial use of the meeting room is prohibited. (No sales transactions or solicitation for services)
- Reserving the room can be made by submitting a use request form on the Township website or in person at the Township offices.
- You must be 21 years old to reserve the facility)
- One adult chaperone (over 21 years of age) must be provided for every 5 minors (under 18) in attendance
- No food or beverages are allowed in the room
- No smoking is allowed in the building
- Taping, tacking, or affixing anything (i.e. posters, flyers, balloons, etc..) to the walls, doors, or ceiling of the room is prohibited
- The room must be left in as good a condition as it was found. The furnishing must be returned to its original positions
- The facility is available for use Monday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Maximum occupancy is 74
- The entry door will be scheduled to open 30 minutes before the meeting time and will close 30 minutes after the meeting.
- Reservations are on a first come first serve basis
- Do not drag items across the carpet
- No other furnishings, fixtures, or equipment may be brought in from the outside
- Subject to cancellation without notice due to a township emergency
- The AV equipment is password protected and not to be used without a special exception
- Other restrictions may apply