Interments: No Sunday or Holiday Services – All Interments must be in a Water-Resistant Concrete Vault
Pierce Township does not accept credit card payments. They only accept cash, checks and money orders. Please make checks payable to: Pierce Township.
Payment must be received in our office 24 hours prior to interment.
- Pierce Township Cemetery does not permit: fences, glass, marble chips, gravel, statues, toys, pin wheels, ballons, shepherd hooks, etc..on grave lots or monuments.
- A single grave dimension is 10′ L x 40″ W.
- Permanent planting of bushes, flowers, or trees are not premitted on grave lots.
- Planting of flowers must be within 12″ on the grave side of the head stone.
Consider opening graves for male spouses on the right of the female spouse facing East
- Footers for monuments are poured in large groups and takes six to eight months depending on the weather and ground to install
Opening & Closing
|Weekdays 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||$575.00|
|Saturday 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||$700.00|
|Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||$800.00|
|Weekdays 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||$250.00|
|Saturday 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||$300.00|
|Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||$350.00|
|Gazebo/Open Air Chapel – Residents||Free|
|Gazebo/Open Air Chapel – Non-Residents||$30.00|
Overtime Charges After 3:00 p.m. – $70.00 per man hour
|Disinterment – Vault||$725.00|
|Disinterment – Urn||$275.00|
Note: Disinterment does not include Vault Company or Funeral Home charges.